Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Joel's new toy

Well he finally got it. I think he was a little unsure when he picked which boat and I got to pick design , colors, and layout. And for weeks he went crazy only seeing it on a computer screen. Its awsome and we love it. And now he can't stop looking at it. He sat in it all evening and just listened to the radio and checked it out. I think I caught him smiling for no reason too. I'm excited too. Not to the extent that I want to jump on the lake and freeze my butt off excited though. I'm mostly excited to not have him frustrated all summer and trying to figure out how to make it better like he was with our old one. We have lots of lake trips already planned. First one is Yuba Lake for Memorial weekend. So please give us warm sun. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice boat! I bet you guys will have a lot of fun with it this summer!! I can't wait for the weather to actually STAY warm...hope you guys are doing well!!

Kinz said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

The backsplash is paint...my neighbor did most of it. I really lkike it and it makes the kitchen look more homey! I will take pictures of the rest of the house this weekend...now that it's how I want it :) the boys rooms are cute...simple, but cute. I don't think we are going to Idaho next weekend. Devin made an accelerated baseball team and has games every Saturday for the next 7-8 weeks...not memorial weekend though, thank goodness. I am looking forward to the sun and Yuba! St. George has been so nice this weekend...glad I skipped the cold and snow up north :)
Chris looks like a pimp in that polyester pimp suit doesn't he..... ;) i am glad you guys have a blog now!!

Alexandria said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you have a blog now so we can keep updated. Tell your family hello!