Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun in the Sun!










We were finally able to test out the boat this weekend. We were at Utah Lake with some long time family friends. The weather was great, the water was still cold but we had a good time. The first tube ride of the season was awesome. Camryn loved it, and she is usually a little nervous. I think Sam and I hold the record for the tube getting the highest off the water. And I think I hold the record for launching the farthest off the tube. Joel was determined that the tube could not be flipped. I think it was just the driver, because as soon as I got to the wheel It didn't take long before they were both in the water. We definitely felt it the next morning. We always say we are to old to beat ourselves up like this. But we some how love it and keep coming back for more. It was so nice to not have Joel frustrated all day at the lake like with the last boat. Sam was the test dummy (or the only one skilled enough) to board on the rough water.
Enjoy the pics. Hope you can join us next time.

3 comments:

TG said...

I beg to differ on the big air contest. True, Jannae takes the cake on the crazy driver award, but Joel and I by default (we flipped the tube) win the big air award. Pure energy baby! (right Joel?) Big boys rule!
We sure enjoyed hanging with you guys. You are some of the finest people in the world, and we truly appreciate you letting us had with you all! OBTW, HAPPY B DAY cam!
TG

Howards said...

That looks really fun! I am glad you enjoy your new boat. We definatly need to do a boating trip when we get back.

Rachel George said...

Great Pictures! I want to come and try that tube. The kids had a great time with you all!