Wednesday, November 5, 2008



Cam at the trunker treat at the school after the parade.

The family halloween party. Joel hated that he had to dress up.


The hay ride was actually very bumpy and we were glad it only lasted a few minutes.



Hunter thinks he is a real cowboy. And was mad when I wouldn't let him ride the full size mechanical bull. Horrible mother, I know. Ifigured we had mad it 4 years without a broken arm and I wanted to keep it that way.



Jumping on giant bubbles.





They couldn't quit figure the millking out. And honestly neither could I.






Decorating scarecrow princesses.







Cam would have rode the horse all day. I think it was her favorite.


















4 comments:

Widdisons said...

I was surprised to see Joel dressed up!

Carrie, Ryan, Logan and Caden said...

You and Joel looked great! We should have given awards for costumes.

Eli and Candace said...

Cute Kids - Joel I never got to tell you..You make an excellent Shrek.

Shawna said...

HEY!!! I'm blog stalking you! I found your blog through Jason and Jenni (actually just Jenni). I'm adding you to my blogger list hope you don't mind :)