Saturday, September 20, 2008



Cam got baptized September 6, 2008. I think people started to think we weren't going to baptize her. Kinda hard when they only do them 1 Saturday a month, and it's camping and boating season. The week before was kinda stress full. Joel and Hunter spent the week in Idaho putting a new roof on our house in Idaho, it looks great. But things worked out great, I tend to stress myself out with preparing for events. Cam looked so pretty. It makes me feel old now. We had allot of family there. The McQuivey's are so great. Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles and Cousins are always all there to support each other in EVERYTHING. But what do you expect when you tell them there will be food involved. And to carry on with our crazy life style we also had two baby blessings that weekend. Luckily one at 9am and the other at 11am. So we were able to hit both. And no I'm still not baby hungry, in case you were wondering. But would love to babysit if anyone needs it.

5 comments:

Alexandria said...

Congratulations Camryn, I wish we could have been there for your special day. You are so beautiful and we are so happy you are making good choices, you're awesome!

Eli and Candace said...

Congratulations Cam!! You are a very beautiful young lady and Joel I've never seen you look so...."heavenly" :)

Unknown said...

I am so glad we could be there! Cam is such a sweet girl!! You're still not baby hungry Jennae? Come on. Well...eventually we will need some babysitters, so come on over! And no I am not hinting...hence the word eventually ;)

The Grahams said...

Hey there.. so I see Joel isn't doing his job and updating the blog:) I have a father in law that needs a new roof and was wondering if I could get Joel's number so I can give it to him?? Well I guess I should ask if Joel does business all the way up here in Ogden? You can email me with it if you want..jillynmcquivey@mail.weber.edu

Young family said...

Congrats Camryn. We look forward to seeing you guys next week at the Halloween Bash!!