Saturday, September 20, 2008





Well the twins finally arrived last weekend. Well when most people think of "twins" they think babies, blonde's or boobies. Well not when you mention it around Hunter. Joel has trained him, "It means, More Power." And after a few sleepless nights for Joel and Brian they were in. And with a miner unexpected, $800 repair of replacing the heater core he was ready to run. And now even just running to the grocery store we have to punch it and hit 120mph at least once on our journey. Joel is definitely happy and ready to put it to the test. As for me. . . whatever makes him happy. And I have been told that this is the last of enhancements on the truck. We'll see how long that lasts.


As for me I have been intrigued with the books by Stephanie Meyer. I am half way through the second(which is kinda dragging) and can't wait to move on to the next. I'm told the 4Th is the best. My goal is to have all of them done by Nov.22. When the movie Twilight comes out. It is kinda weird a girl in love with a Vampire. But I'm hooked. I honestly havent read a book that thick since I can't remember. Course I'm not actually reading it. I bought the CD. I don't think I would reach my goal if I had to actually read it. I spend alot of time in the car and figured the CD way was the best. It drives Joel and the kids crazy to listen to it though. I now find myself actually driving the speed limit just to hear more. If you haven't read or listened to it I recommend it. Course I think I'm probly one of the last one's that hasn't finished them all yet.


2 comments:

Widdisons said...

Hey, it was good to see you guys a few weeks ago. I can't believe you guys have one old enough to be baptized, crazy! I'm with you on the reading thing. I haven't red anything, except for blogs, in a VERY long time! I just started the 3rd book about 2 weeks ago but I'm only on chapter 4 :o( I haven't made time to read it like I did the others.

Unknown said...

Well you're ahead of me! I am on page 130 in the second book! I love the books though, they are so good. I was definitely skeptical at first..not into the whole vampire thing, but I love these books! Chris doesn't see why....